Monday, March 18, 2013

An Introduction

Hello everyone, first of all thank you for visiting my fragrance blog. Now, I want to start off by saying that this blog is not being run by a very experienced nose, nor is it being run by a snobby, overly critical perfume expert, so don't expect the topics and fragrances discussed from here on out to be like a typical fragrance review. Instead, I hope to paint a picture with words, and be able to give you a reason to either pick up a sample or completely avoid a given fragrance. Most of these reviews will not be of brand new fragrances, and in many cases, they will be for fragrances most of the community already knows about and have perhaps already smelled. This is fine. My goal here is not to introduce readers to uncharted territories in perfumery, but rather to offer my own style of reviews, largely to express myself and my views more openly.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and please be sure to leave a message if you want to offer your opinion or some feedback. I'm a writer by trade, so I am used to criticism.

--Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment